1. This 100W black ceramic heat emitter bulb is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians, it could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer.
2. This infrared heat lamp is no light emitted, not disturb their normal sleep schedule (day or night).
3. Simple and Easy to Install: Screw into a standard porcelain E27 socket.
1. Surface temperature is too high, do not directly touch during use.
2. Please adjust the distance between the lamp and the pet.
Heat Lamp Parameters:
Material: Ceramic, Metal
Heating Source: Ceramic, Infrared, Electrical, No Light Emitted
Socket: Only Porcelain Socket (E27)
Input Voltage: AC 110V-120V
Diameter of Heating Surface: 7.5cm (Approx)
Usage Suggestions: Heating, Chicken Coops, Brooding, Grow Light
1-pcs Heat Lamp
Digital Aquarium Thermometer Parameters:
Digital °C /° F thermometer;Temperature range -50°c ~ + 70°c,Operating temperature -10°c ~ +50°c
Easy to apply suction cup and easy to read LCD screen; Temperature readings to within 0.1 degree
Powered by one LR44 button cell (included)
This 100W black infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted, with one digital aquarium thermometer included
This heat lamp’s input voltage is AC 110-120V, power is 100-Watts, full size is diameter 2.95 inch x height 3.94 inch
This ceramic heat lamp is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket, great for all types of reptiles, amphibians, birds, hamsters
This ceramic heat emitter bulb is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians. It could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer
Digital Aquarium Thermometer: Submerge probe into fish tank to measure water temperature (Submerge probe only, do not submerge thermometer in water)