DIY Backyard Chicken Coop for Fresh Organic Eggs & Meat
A Budget Friendly Start-up Guide
One day I was standing in the produce section and trying to calculate how much I could save if I put the pack of chicken legs back and got extra broccoli instead, and I decided that enough was enough. I was tired of compromising! I wanted to enjoy chicken and broccoli, and it was no fun to have to choose between them during a rough month! That’s what got me started on my journey to putting together a chicken coop in my backyard, and I am so glad that I had a food-life crisis that fateful day. It led me to a better way to grow my own food and understand just why it is so valuable to do just that at some point in your life.
I know what you’re thinking right now; “It’s too hard to have a chicken coop in my backyard, it’s too much work, and I don’t know how to do it right.” I had these thoughts, too, but I went through the process, and now I am successfully keeping a coop running right there in my backyard. And, it has totally changed my life. So, now that I know the ins and outs of doing it, I thought I’d turn around and share that knowledge with you!
I Show You The Steps I Took To Build My Successful Chicken Coop
- 8 Key Benefits Of Having Your Own Chicken Coop
- 4 Steps To Starting Your Own Chicken Coop
- How To Populate Your New Chicken Coop
- Chickens And Their Nutrition
- Chicks Vs. Chickens
- Free Range Vs. Non Free Range Chickens
- How To Start With Chicks
- Breeding Steps For Chicks
- Caring For The Chicks
- Tips And Tricks To Raising Your Chicks
- Chicken Growth Cycle
- Chicken Safety
- Predators, Illness And Pest Control
- Fresh Organic Meat Chickens
- Know Your Breed For Best Quality Meat
- Dealing With Chicken Waste
- Chicken Financial Numbers And Estimated Cost And Savings
- Local Laws And Regulations
And so much more….