This Pawhut Small Rabbit House is great for up to two rabbits to fit comfortably (depending on rabbit size).
It is made of durable wood that can withstand most weather conditions and keep your bunnies safe. It has a roof that is able to be opened with an adjustable arm to keep it up that allows easy access to feeding and cleaning your pets. The roof is made of an asphalt textured shingle that gives it improved durability and resistance. The front door opens into a ramp that allows the rabbits to climb up into the house or climb down out of it. The ramp is locked with a subtle yet fashionable heart shaped locking mechanism making the house a must have for any backyard. This house has four 3.25″ legs so it is not on ground level and can be easily cleaned underneath.
If you have a rabbit, this house is a great place to keep it secure while staying comfortable and attractive to look at.
– Front door ramp that opens to allow easy access or closes like a drawbridge to prevent any animals getting in or out
– Roof hatch allows easy access for owners to get to rabbits without having to go through small front door
– Legs allow house to be raised off of ground level
– Sturdy roof keeps rabbits safe from weather
– Adjustable arm hatch keeps roof open if propped up
– Floor can be detached easily for personal customization
– Heart shaped lock keeps rabbits inside while providing beautiful exterior
– Exterior Overall: 19.5″L x 15.75″W x 17″H
– Interior: 17.75″L x 13.25″W x 11″H
– Front Door / Ramp: 9.5″L x 6.5″W x 0.75″H
– Distance from Ground: 3.25″H
Front door ramp that opens to allow easy access or closes like a drawbridge to prevent any animals getting in or out
Roof hatch allows easy access for owners to get to rabbits without having to go through small front door
Made of durable wood that can withstand most weather conditions and keep your bunnies safe
Floor can be detached easily for personal customization
Exterior Overall: 19.5″ L x 15.75″ W x 17″ H; Interior: 17.75″ L x 13.25″ W x 11″ H