GQF Digital Hatcher 1550 Features:
- Designed to allow for the best hatching conditions.
- Unlike setting incubators, hatchers usually operate at slightly different temperature and humidity settings to obtain optimum hatch.
- With five hatching drawers the 1550 Hatcher will hold the complete setting of the model 1500 incubator.
- For expanding operations the 1550 can be matched with up to three model 1500 incubators.
- The 1550 can be used to set eggs, but each egg will have to be turned by hand.
- For small chicks such as quail, each hatching tray comes with a tray cover.
- The No. 1550 HATCHER incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity.
- An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you.
- Audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of standard features.
- Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean.
- Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration.
- Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F. depending on room temperature.
- 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts.
- TUV Listed
- Total capacity approximately 1250 Quail eggs or 360 Chicken Eggs.
- Dimensions: 30 1/4″ Front to Back, 15 3/4″ Wide, 31 3/4″ High.
- 1 #3258 Digital Command Center
- 5 hatching trays
- 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
- Instruction booklet
- 4 hatching tray covers
Note: This item ships in 2 boxes. Box 1: 33x18x32 weighing 95 lbs. Box 2: 26x15x10 weighing 30 lbs.
This item is made to order and there is a 14 day lead time before item will ship
Designed to allow for the best hatching conditions
Offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity
Audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of standard features
110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts. UV Listed
Total capacity approximately 1250 Quail eggs or 360 Chicken Eggs